Job Title: Assistant Auditor
Work Place:Head Office, Internal Audit Group
Location: Assistant Auditor
Open Date: 16.10.2020
Closing Date: 30.10.2020
Education: Bachelor Degree
Language Requirements: English
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participating in audit assignments in branches and Head Office departments.
- Assisting in the preparation of the detailed planning of the audits and assisting in preparation of audit planning memorandums.
- Ensuring that clear and concise checklists and working papers are produced and that they accurately reflect the findings of the audit.
- Assisting in the presentation of audit findings and recommendations to the Senior Management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Assembling and maintaining comprehensive internal auditing files, supporting audit findings and recommendations.
- Participating in developing audit programs for specific assignments.
- Following the developments and changes and giving proposals in order to increase the efficiency of the audit work.
Education and Experienc
- Graduated from any faculty of Economics, Political and Administrative Sciences, IT
- Working experience not more than 1 year.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound analytical skills and good judgment
- A high degree of tact and discretion, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (Knowledge of Turkish is an asset)
- This position will require regular traveling anywhere in Kosova.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as per link below:
For any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.