Back Office Administrator Funding (Night shift)
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
- Processing all types of transactions: deposits, withdrawals, money transfers in liaison with Company’s regulations and policies.
- Dealing with a review of transactions and applying anti-fraud measures into incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Collect and accurately record clients’ information and funding related documents in the Company’s CRM system.
- Responding to client requests and inquiries related to their funding activity via email and assist colleagues internally
- Other ad-hoc duties as per manager’s request
- Excellent command of the English language is a must; other language is considered as an advantage (Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, etc.)
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- University Degree is an advantage but not a must.
- Characteristics of integrity, trustworthiness and reliability
- Good attention to detail and proactive character
- Working shifts on rotation (week by week) Mo. – Fr. 16:00 – 00:00 & 00:00 – 08:00
- A high tech working environment
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience
- Performance based bonus scheme
If you think that you are the right person for our team in Prishtina, please send your CV in English until 12.06.2020 to: email@example.com Contact: 049-328-328
Note: We will take in consideration the applications that are in English language and contact only the selected candidates.