Business Development coordinator
- Attract new users for our website
- Register new members
- Provide training and support for registered members
- Motivate users for higher activity
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Advanced PC & Internet user
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Patience and desire to work with people, ability for active networking
Our perfect candidate:
- Product/Service presentation “guru”
- Is a leader and good team-player
- Is looking for opportunities, not boundaries
- Is a people’s person, good communicator
- Knows how to present a product and generate interest to it
If you recognize yourself in above characteristics, we are ready to offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- No income limit
- Work from home opportunity
- Starting business with no investments
- Possibility to work with experienced team of professionals
- Learning and development program
- Bonus programs for successful candidates
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on the button below. All CV’s uploaded should be only in English format.
The deadline for application is until 15th of May 2020.
AnastasiaDate is part of an international IT services & Customer Relationship Management company specializing in development, promotion and management of internet projects – Dating.com Group Limited.
It is the leader in the field of international Internet acquaintances. We connect people all over the world and help them create close-knit, happy families. Starting from 1993, our advanced technologies and knowhow have helped thousands of people find their love, friends, and like-mended persons, and successfully learn many new things about foreign countries.
During the last 20 years, our company has continuously improved and developed: we launch new projects while increasing the quantity and quality of our existing services.
Based on a unique system of local and international client support, AnastasiaDate places strong emphasis on close cooperation with partners all over the world. We are proud to have an international team working in USA, Russia, Latin America, Asia and Africa with over 500 staff.