Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying an automation framework that will be used by multiple development teams at PECB. Tasks involve deploying the code to various environments on a weekly basis and apply any hotfix on an adhoc basis.
We are a dynamic, multicultural and innovative team that understands each day as a challenge and a new opportunity to grow together with the company. If you are a professional interested in developing your career and you’re looking for an interesting experience this is the right opportunity for you. At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler and better way to train people around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and providing our clients world class training courses.
- As a part of the team, you will help in building the development pipeline for efficiently bringing the code to production on a regular basis.
- Design, implement, maintain and support the platform services associated.
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform-services.
- Working with the leadership and be accountable for aligning the team to architectural, technical, functional and performance guidelines related with the CI/CD pipelines.
- Enhance team technical capabilities and workforce by using cutting-edge technologies from the DevOps culture.
- Build systems such as: Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab CI, Chef.
Skills & Requirements
- MS in Computer Science or related field and 2 years relevant experience or BS in Computer Science or related field and 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent hands-on experience on infrastructure environments. Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge about public cloud, especially AWS.
- Experience in configuring CDN and operating traffic management components such as load balancers, DNS, and proxy servers in production
- Expert command of config management principles and an ability to code your desired state Expert in building end to end pipelines.
- Experience with application development and related technology stack, preferably Scala. Extensive engineering experience with Linux (CentOS).
- Experience with Monitoring tools, preferably CloudWatch.
- Experience working with databases and have a strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of python or other scripting language.
- Excellent knowledge of Branching, Merging and deployment strategies.
- Experience collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds. Excellent documentation skills.
- Understanding OWASP and security best practices.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills for incident management
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills and be a team player and mentor
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time | Job location: Prishtine
We know that people differ in their personalities, attitudes, and values. Therefore, in order to determine whether you will fit in our organization and know “the way we do things at PECB” read the document attached at the following link: https://pecb.com/pdf/brochures/pecb-corporate-culture.pdf
To apply, please submit your application before 2020-05-31 at https://pecb.com/en/jobs or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org