Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 286,000 Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support significant growth we are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Audit Department – Intern
As an Intern in Audit Department you’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
- Young professionals and fresh university graduates with a background in accounting and finance are encouraged;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English language;
- Analytical skills; be able to analyse and process data in MS Excel;
- Be able to address tasks and organize information logically;
- Ability to deliver qualitative work and a fast learner;
- Be results-oriented with a proactive approach;
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural team, and have good interpersonal skills;
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and working in team;
- Willing to learn from experienced colleagues and acquire knowledge in a dynamic environment;
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and a motivation letter at the following email address:
The application deadline is 20 September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In accordance with Law on Personal Data protection, (hereinafter the “Personal Data Act”) by applying to this position the candidate is being aware that for the recruitment purposes his/her Personal Data will be processed by Deloitte Kosova sh.p.k as the Data Controller. Nothing in any job description or posting, and this document shall constitute an offer or promise of employment.