Excellent Professional Opportunities
Internship in Audit/Accounting
BDO the world’s fifth largest accounting network known as BDO International Limited is a UK company limited by guarantee. BDO Kosova L.L.C. is a member of BDO International Limited, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms.
BDO takes pride in hiring and developing people with exceptional skills and talent. The nature of our market makes it imperative that we hire and recruit individuals with impact; the kind of people who will make a difference the moment they arrive —flourishing under our core values of competence, honesty and integrity, professionalism, dedication, responsibility and accountability.
We offer a diverse and collaborative environment that respects individual needs and promotes ongoing development. At BDO, our clients and our professionals are a priority. We set high professional standards and we recruit based on those standards.
To meet our growth in Kosovo we are looking for top class young talented people;
- academic background,
- good interpersonal communication skills,
- strong interest in accounting,
- good command of English,
- sound knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc),
- flexibility and ability to work under pressure,
- ability to work individually and / or in teams.
What we offer:
- a professional working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged,
- opportunities for learning,
- training and career development opportunities,
- permanent position for selected candidates after internship term.
To take up this challenge send your CV to:
The closing date for receipt of applications is September 30, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.