Support to VET Reform in Kosovo – Phase 2
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO TENDER N° KSV/020•20 2870
TITLE: Renovation/construction works in the ICT CoC Pristina (Works)
in the framework of Project KSV/020 receiving financial support from the governments
of the Republic of Kosovo and of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
This notice of invitation is launched by and according to the procedures of the Luxembourg Agency for Development Cooperation (Lux-Development), on behalf of Project KSV/020 receiving financial support from the governments of the Republic of Kosovo and of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Identification and financing of the Project/Programme
- Title: Project KSV/020 – Support to Vocational Education and Training (VET) Reform in Kosovo – Phase 2
- Source of financing: The Government of the Republic of Kosovo and the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, as set out in the Project’s Bilateral Agreement dated 25 May 2018
- Status of financing: Under consideration, this tender is launched under a suspensive clause stated in section no. 9 (Award of the Contract)
Identification of the Contract
- Type of Contract: Works
- Object: Renovation/construction works in the ICT CoC Pristina
- Reference number: KSV/020•20 2870
- Number of lots: 1
- Grouping of lots: N/A
Eligibility and evaluation criteria
- Origin: no restriction
- Eligibility: companies satisfying the criteria included in the Statement of Good Standing and in the Ethics Clauses of the General Regulations
- Evaluation: the lowest administratively and technically compliant tender will be granted the contract
- Variants: no variants will be considered
Location and timeframe
- Location of the Project: Pristina, Kosovo
- Place of performance of the Contract: Pristina, Kosovo
- Performance period of the Contract: six (6) months (up to the provisional acceptance) beginning from the start date set in the Commencement Order issued to the successful tenderer.
- Validity period of tenders: 90 days from the date of the opening of tenders.
- Awarding authority: Lux-Development
- Contracting Authority: Ministry of Education and Science (MES)
- Beneficiary: ICT CoC in Pristina
- Supervisor: Ilir Gjinolli, External contracted architect – Urban Plus SH.P.K.
- Donor: Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Donor’s Representative: Lux-Development
Tender Dossier (TD)
- How to obtain the TD: the TD may be obtained against payment of a non-refundable amount of 250 EUR via the following email address:
- Consultation of the dossier: the TD may be consulted at the email address mentioned above
- Written notifications and communications must be sent to the following email address:
- Deadline for requests for additional information: 14 days before the deadline for submission of tenders
- Deadline for providing explanations to tenderers: 8 days before the deadline for submission of tenders
Language, currency, receipt and opening of tenders
- Language: English
- Currency: Euro
- Address for receipt and opening: 1 original and 3 copies to:
Str. Agim Ramadani NN, MES Building, 3rd floor, office no. 307,
10000 Pristina, Republic of Kosovo
- Deadline for receipt of tenders: 12.10.2020 at 12:00 (local time)
- Date and time of the non-public opening session: immediately after the deadline for submission. Tenders opening is not open to the public. The minutes of the opening session will be communicated to tenderers upon request.
- Tender Guarantee: 30 000 Euro
- Performance Guarantee: 10% of the value of the Contract
- Other Guarantees: see TD
Award of the Contract
The award of the contract is subject to the fulfilment of the following pre-condition:
- The formalization of the agreement between the Municipality of Pristina, Municipality Education Directorate and the Project KSV/020 that will guarantee the sufficient co-financing of the construction works for the new ICT CoC in Pristina.
Non-fulfilment of the above-mentioned pre-condition will lead to a cancellation of this tender procedure and the termination of the award of the contract.
All eligible payments which are part of this Contract will be processed by Lux-Development on behalf of the Project KSV/020.
- Information meeting and/or site visit
Due to the safety measures taken by the Government of Kosovo in order to control the effects of pandemic crisis caused by virus COVID-19 and its implications on the construction industry , there is no information meeting and organized site visit planned for this tender. All requests for additional information will be provided to the tenderers through an official addendum as per the LuxDev regulations and timeline set in point 6 (d and e) of this notice of invitation to tender.
- Complementary or additional services
This Contract does not include any complementary or additional works. In the event where complementary or additional works would be required (initially not included), its value will be limited to a maximum of 50% of the initial value of the Contract.
- Additional information: see TD