PLAY INTERNATIONAL IS LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME PROGRAMME MANAGER TO PROVIDE OVERALL LEADERSHIP IN THE PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MISSION’S PROJECT PORTFOLIO IN KOSOVO AND THE WESTERN BALKANS
This senior management position, is crucial in building and maintaining the framework within which projects can thrive and create long term change. The key areas of responsibility for the Programme Manager include project cycle management, project financial management, monitoring, evaluation and learning, communications management and human resource management.
IMPORTANT: Please click on the link (https://bit.ly/PLAYProgrammeManager) to download and read the Job Description before applying.
Skills and Experience Required:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Project Cycle Management, international cooperation, political sciences or other relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in team management;
- Budget/financial management experience;
- Interest or experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and gender-balanced environment
- English (Essential): fluent, written and spoken (C2)
- Strong sense of initiative and autonomy;
- Strong organisation and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Youth work;
- French (highly-desirable)
- Albanian (desirable)
- Serbian (desirable)
- Previous work experience within the Western Balkan countries;
- Current driving license.
This is a French International Solidarity Volunteering contract which includes a monthly allowance, monthly per diem and other benefits including annual flights home and health insurance. Post-holders must be available to work in Kosovo.
How to apply
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested to apply for this position, please send a CV (no more than two A4 pages), and cover letter (no more than one A4 page). All applications must be in English.
Please send your application (CV, Cover Letter) to: email@example.com
The application deadline is 23.59 on Sunday 28 June 2020. First Interviews will be held by the end of July, and the position will begin in October 2020.
Please note: Incomplete / Incorrect applications will be automatically rejected. Due to the high number of candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have applied, but not heard from us by the end of July 2020, please assume that your application has not been successful.
PLAY International Kosovo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of Kosovo society at every level within the organization. We welcome applications from all sections of society. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.