Recruiter with German
Sutherland is seeking a dynamic and intuitive person to join us as a Recruiter with German. We are a group of energetic and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
The basics of the role are to conceptualize, plan, and execute activities that will attract a high volume of candidates qualified for various programs and positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows the Recruitment/Sourcing Strategies set
- Work through all sourcing channels to find active and passive candidates
- Participate in Recruitment Fairs and Events
- Promote and manage the Referral Program
- Support all activities related to recruitment and selection in order to achieve the department’s goals
- Contact all collected leads and invite to assessment
- Pre-select possible candidates that fit in each program’s profile
- Asses candidates according to programs’ needs
- Engage in direct contact with every candidate providing complete information of the program for which the candidate is being considered
- Support his/her immediate superior in all relevant activities
- Execute other lawful tasks delegated by his/her manager and in correspondence with his/her qualifications
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of the company
- Adhere to the non-disclosure agreement
- University degree (Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant
- Excellent knowledge of German and English language in written and verbal;
- One (1) year of recruitment experience;
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Focus on Achieving results and meeting deadlines;
- Willingness for work in dynamic sphere and changing priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and precision;
- Loyalty and ability to work in a team
Life @ Sutherland:
We offer competitive salary
Rewards and recognition programs
Training following the leading global standards for highest quality
Structured working environment
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply by sending your CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org