Pozita: Risk Manager / OfficerOrariOrar i plotëData e aplikimit ka skaduar
Pershkrimi i punesThe HeadHunter Ltd is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, an international bank in Kosova, Prishtina, we are looking for:
- Risk Manager / Officer
- Assessing the risk of applications/proposals Credit Corporation group of customers.
- Making a detailed analysis of financial statements and other financial indicators of clients, looking from the perspective of credit risk.
- Assisting in the development and review of policies, procedures and manuals to bank credit risk management, with particular focus on the segment of the group of Customers Corporation.
- Analyzing and monitoring the data of credit portfolio to identify credit risk, with special focus on the segment of the group of Customers Corporation.
- Providing and using statistical information to assist in the creation and evaluation of tests on credit risk management.
- Preparing reports mandatory internal/external sector and division.
- Supporting all members of the department/division helping to day activities in general and organizing the work of the department/division in particular.
- Performing other duties as provided by the managers of sectors or determined by the management.
- Drafting of policies, procedures and specific processes of operational risk management and delivering these policies to the senior management and Board of Directors for review and approval.
- Assisting other departments to identify, assess, monitor and control/mitigate operational risk.
- Establishing methods for the purpose of identification, assessment, reduction (including internal controls) and monitoring of operational risk, the formulation of a reporting process throughout the bank in terms of operational risk, organization and implementation.
- Establishing basic criteria on operational risk throughout the bank; direct and coordinate operational risk management.
- Organizing training for each department in relation to operational risk management and help them to improve their operational risk management capacities and to fulfill their duties.
- Controlling and analyzing operational risk management practices in business departments and in other departments of the bank.
- Delivering reports on operational risk to senior management.
- Ensuring that the systems for the measurement of operational risk management are observed.
- Provide overall management and ensuring sustainable, efficient work of the Division in accordance with the Bank Charter, internal Bank regulations and Job Descriptions within the framework of the current legislation.
- Development policies (regulations), etc. related to Bank's risk management, including reporting requirements for managers.
- Development, testing and preparation of recommendations for application of methods and models for assessing banking risks.
- The grouping, combining and structuring of data for the preparation of reporting forms, submission for the management consideration the proposals to optimize data reporting forms.
- Implementation of management reporting. Maintaining databases required for the purposes of risk management.
- The organization of monitoring and evaluation of the current risks of the Bank.
- Development and preparation of Bank reporting related to Bank's risks.
- Ensure the collection of information from the Bank structural units for the purposes of the preparation of reporting forms.
- Organization of communicating the results of the assessment and management of risks to the Bank Management, rating agencies, supervisory bodies, financial analysts and others.
- Development Bank's internal documents on different activities of the Unit, including documents, fixing the legal status of the Unit, job descriptions, in compliance with all procedures established by the Bank of development, coordination, approval of internal documents.
- Submission to the Management consideration proposals to minimize banking risks, based on the practice, resulting in the implementation of banking operations and other transactions.
- Initiation of amendment of the indicators used to assess the level of legal (reputation), that kind of banking risks and changes within the breakpoint (limits).
- Initiation of amendments and/or additions to the job descriptions of employees of the Unit.
- Getting from the Unit employees the documents proving the occurrence of the facts of the legal, reputational and other type of bank risk in the Bank's activities necessary for the preparation of analytical database on losses from the occurrence of the corresponding type of bank risk.
- Participation in the activity of commissions, working groups on the activities of the Unit.
- Informing your supervisor and staff of the internal control of information on violations of the laws and regulations of the transaction (deals), as well as information on the facts of damage to the Bank or the Bank's customers.
- Interaction with the AML Officer of proceeds from crime and terrorist financing, the Financial Monitoring Department.
- Informing your immediate Supervisor, AML responsible employees and the Head of AML Department about revealed violations of regulations and local acts in the sphere of counteracting the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and terrorism financing in the course of transaction execution (deals).
- Assisting employees of the internal audit Department in the exercise of their functions, including presentation of the necessary documents for inspection.
- Compliance with established local normative acts of the Bank on the protection of information constituting a secret protected by law (commercial or other), non-disclosure of information constituting a commercial secret of the Bank.
- Preventing the disclosure of any kind of information discrediting the business reputation of the Bank's employees, its customers and business partners.
- Compliance with the rules of storage of documents, suppression of unauthorized attempts to get information. In the case of attempts to obtain information containing trade secrets, immediately inform the immediate Supervisor.
- Execution of other duties at the direct orders of the immediate supervisor.
- University degree in economics, finance, business administration or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the banking sector, especially in credit risk assessment.
- Knowledge of the laws and other regulations related to the activities of the structural units and the Bank as a whole.
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations of labor protection, safety and fire protection.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office programs at the level of an experienced user, the ability to conduct business correspondence, office communication media.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Absence of negative characteristics from previous work places.
- The Head of the Department is appointed and dismissed by the Board of Directors of the Bank and directly subordinates to the Board of Directors of the Bank. Regarding the compliance of the Head of the Department with established rules of the internal labor regulation in the Bank (working schedule, rest time, salary, incentives and labor discipline, etc.) subordinates to the Chairman of Board of the Management.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [email protected] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on +381 38 749 001 (Monday - Friday) until July 20, 2015.
- Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Lokacion(et) e punes
Etiketat: Ekonomi kosova job. menaxhment prishtine
Orar i plotëFerizaj4 jave
PrizrenOrar i plotë1 jave
VushtrriOrar i plotë1 jave
PrishtinaOrar i plotë1 jave
PrishtinaOrar i plotë2 jave
PrishtinaOrar i plotë2 jave
Orar i plotëFerizaj3 jave
PrishtinaOrar i plotë5 dite
PrishtinaOrar i plotë5 dite
Orar i plotëFushe Kosove1 jave
PrishtinaOrar i plotë4 jave
PrishtinaOrar i plotë4 jave
PrishtinaOrar i plotë
PejeOrar i plotë5 dite