POSITION: Salesforce Developer Trainee
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Salesforce Developer Trainee with experience to join our client team, in the industry of Software Consulting. As Salesforce Developer Trainee after finishing the trainee program, you will have a job with responsibility and independence.
- Build solutions using configuration and development (low-code) on the Salesforce nr. 1 platform for sales, service and marketing.
- Have direct exposure to our Senior Leaders and opportunities to learn from them about the business functions they lead.
- Participate in meaningful projects that directly impact our business and relate to your field of study.
- Spend time with our other team members in a weekly meeting designed to offer additional learning opportunities and support to your experience.
- Have the support of a dedicated Trainee Mentor.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant academic qualifications.
- Experience or courses developing systems with Java.
- Interest in SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics NAV or CRM platforms.
- Knowledge on integrating platforms using API’s.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Good individual organizational skills and working as part of a team.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Salary could start 300€, it can rise to 500€ once you’ve got 6 months of experience.
- Fulltime – 40 hours/week, from Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic and creative team.
- Opportunity to work in growing company with career possibilities and continuing education.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client team, are welcome to apply until 31.05.2020. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.