Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Validata Group is a leader in DevOps and Continuous Testing for the banking and financial sector and is looking to add new talent to our team.
You will lead and manage a team of technical experts who manage complex applications and systems, while investigating and analyzing the feasibility of system requirements translating them to detailed specifications leading to implementation.
- Lead and manage the development of DevOps processes, protocols and tooling (off the shelf and custom).
- Responsible for ensuring high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical applications.
- Review and approve all technical documentation in online tools (Changes, Validation docs, systems proposals/recommendation, etc).
- Liaise with other technical teams (i.e. operations, development, networking, security teams, QA, etc.) as well assist in joint Projects.
- 7 or more years of working experience in software development.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience leading/managing and mentoring a team of DevOps professionals.
- Experience with Google cloud platform and developing applications hosted on GCP
- Knowledge of containerization technologies – Docker, Kubernetes
- Expertise in C/C# and .net applications
- Deep understanding of and extensive experience with configuration management, CI/CD, and other DevOps tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc)
- Plan, organize and document complex system design activities.
- Ensure System configuration is consistent with institutional policies/procedures.
- Knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies in use, system performance monitoring tools.
- Communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing to peers, senior management, and other non-technical personnel.
- An ability to establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility within the team.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple IT projects, as well as manage day to day operations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Long term challenging job
- Creative work, Agile methodology, banking projects
- Very competitive salary and additional benefits and perks (laptop, mobile, bonus scheme, and more..)
- holidays and vacation time
- career opportunity with professional growth and development
- Friendly team with an excellent team spirit
Does this sound like you?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘ClDevOps0920’ in the subject.