RPHS Law is a full-service law firm based in Prishtina, Kosova, offering legal services on a wide range of legal fields, including, commercial law and transactions, corporate law, banking and finance, intellectual property, public and regulatory law. We are looking for a full-time colleague to join our team for the following position:
SENIOR LEGAL ASSOCIATE (2)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious commercial lawyer to gain broader experience and join the RPHS Law team.
- Draft, review, negotiate, interpret and manage a wide range of legal agreements and documents
- Check legal documentation for quality, consistency and content
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Be a business enabler who can provide proactive and practical advice
- Ensure work is compliant with procedures and standard documents
- Ability to provide clients with advice that balances legal risk with business need
- Efficiently manage a heavy workflow, being able to prioritize with assignments and deliver results efficiently.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Law
- 3 years of professional experience, preferably in commercial or financial law practice
- Bar exam is desirable
- Full professional fluency in English spoken and written
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and self-motivated individual under a challenging work environment
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, ability to work independently, manage large workloads and meet deadlines
- A team player with a positive attitude, independent and proactive individual
If you want to join us, send your resume (CV) by September 30, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.