Senior QA automation engineers
We at Validata Group (www.validata-software.com) are looking for new colleagues. We’re a fast growing company, developing innovative solutions for the Banking and financial services sector .
We are actively looking for Quality Assurance (QA) automation engineers to design and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality for client-facing applications.
- At least 3 year full time experience in a similar position in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- 2 years of hands-on experience with tools such as Appium, Selenium, Cucumber
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to learn & advance in new technologies
- Exposure working in an Agile development environment with an understanding of Scrum Methodology
- Advanced problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Team-playing attitude
- Long term challenging job
- Creative work, Agile methodology, banking projects
- Very competitive salary and additional benefits and perks (laptop, mobile, bonus scheme, and more..)
- Flexible start and finish times and ability to work remotely
- Holidays and vacation time
- Career opportunity with professional growth and development
- Friendly team with an excellent team spirit
If this sounds interesting and you think we might “click”, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘SESA0520’ in the subject.